Rajshahi University Admission Circular 2022 Has Been Published. On February 22, the RU Admission Circular 2021-22 Published on Official Website admission.ru.ac.bd. Hello and welcome to our today’s article regarding the Rajshahi University Admission 2021-22. The long-awaited circular will be published soon on the official website of the university. To make you aware of even the smallest detail of the circular, we have come up with an all-in-one solution.
If you are seeking admission into the biggest university in the country, then it is time to take a look at the following details including the admission circular, minimum requirements, and application process. Moreover, you will also get information about downloading the admit card and results. Here you go, Today I Will discuss With you about Rajshahi University Admission.
Specifically, we looked at:
Rajshahi University Admission 2022
Like every other year, Rajshahi University will publish a circular for taking new students. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online, the process of which will be given below. Usually, the circular gets published much earlier. But due to the late publication of the HSC result, the admission circular is still in processing.
RU Admission Requirement
To get admitted into the Rajshahi University, candidates must fulfill the following criteria. Take a look at those criteria to check your eligibility for admission to one of your dream universities for higher education.
- Candidates must pass the HSC exam in 2021. No candidates passing the HSC exam before that will be eligible for admission.
- For the students of the science group, the total GPA of the SSC and HSC exams should be a minimum of 8.00 to be eligible for admission.
- For the students of the business studies group, the total GPA of the SSC and HSC exams should be a minimum of 7.50 to be eligible for admission.
- the students of the humanities group, the total GPA of the SSC and HSC exams should be a minimum of 7.00 to be eligible for admission.
RU Admission Circular 2022
Once the Rajshahi University admission circular 2020-21 gets published, we will come up with all the latest information. But for now, take a look at some of the highlights of this circular that might be useful.
- Online Application For the First Step Starts: March 2022
- Online Application For the First Step Ends: March 2022
- Application For Second Step Starts: March 2022
- Application For Second Step Ends: March 2022
How To Apply Rajshahi University Admission 2022
Many of you might not know the exact way of applying for this circular. For your convenience, we have a step-by-step guide below to help you complete the application process correctly. Please go through this and make no mistakes.
- Go to https://admission.ru.ac.bd.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Fill up all the information regarding SSC and HSC exams including the roll no., board name, etc.
- On the next page, write down other details as directed in the circular.
- If all your information is correct and you are eligible for admission, you will be notified to complete the second step.
- In the final step, you need to proceed with your photograph, signature, and other information as directed in the circular.
- Once you have filled everything correctly, click Submit.
- Pay the application fee through the mobile banking service instructed in the circular. Keep in mind, your application will not be counted unless you pay the application fee.
- Download the applicant’s copy from the website and print it for further use.
Rajshahi University Admit Card & Result 2022
On successful completion of the online application, students will be notified to download the admit card from the official website before the admission test. Log in to the official website with your credentials to download your admit card. Print the admit card and carry it with you to the exam hall.
Once the admission test is over, exam papers will be assessed and a merit list will be prepared based on the exam result and GPA result. This merit list will be then published on the official website. You can either check the result from there or click here to directly download the result from our website.
Final Word, All the best for your battle in Rajshahi University admission where we will be supporting you all the way through. Whenever we get an update about the admission process, we will promptly inform you about the latest updates. Make sure you follow us regularly.