Chittagong University Admission Result 2020-21 are Going To Published Soon. If You Looking For CU Admission Result 2020-21, then Read The post and Get Result. Chittagong University admission is about to happen in a few weeks and students are waiting for the official circular to be published. Once the circular gets published, the online application will start and be followed by the admission test, result publication, and other procedures.
In this journey, students might get overwhelmed with the hassle of the application process and result checking process. To ease their hurdles, we have come up with a detailed guide about how to check the result easily at your home. This will require a little bit of patience to read but give a lot of benefits in return. Let’s get started.
Chittagong University Admission Result 2020-21
Each year after publishing the admission circular, the university accepts applications from students all over the country. Once the application process is over, candidates will be given the notice to download the admit card and take the admission test within due time. And Then You are have to Wait Till the authority published result. So, here you Will get the instruction and ways to collect CU Admission result 2020-21.
After the admission test, a merit list will be prepared based on the exam score and GPA score. This is done within 1 day of the admission test and is published on the official website, the process of checking will be discussed in a moment.
CU Admission Result 2020-21 Date
As the admission test isn’t held yet, there is no certain information about the result publication date. But in general, the Chittagong University authority publishes the result for each unit within 1 day of the admission test. So, once the test is done, you will get the update of the result either on the official website or here on our website.
How To Check Chittagong University Result?
To check the admission result of the Chittagong University, you need to go to their official website. Then go to the result section and check for your result according to the unit and roll number. But if you want to get the result quicker and easier, click here to get the direct download link from our website.
- Just Go to the Official Website
- Click Result Menu or Button
- Select your Unit Name
- Provide You Admission Test Roll Number
- Finally, Click The Show Result Button and Get Result While Published
Admission Process And Result Making Process
To know the result making process of the Chittagong University, read the following information carefully and you can calculate yourself how many marks you are going to obtain after the admission test. Here you go.
- For all the units, the total marks for admission will be 120. Within this, 100 marks are allocated for the admission test and another 20 marks will be based on the total GPA of the candidates in the SSC and HSC exams.
- For the admission test, there will be 100 questions for 100 marks. Candidates will get a certain time like 1 hour to answer all the questions.
- The value of each question will be 1 and 0.25 marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- For the 20 marks based on GPA, 60% will be considered on the GPA of the HSC exam and 40% will be considered on the GPA of the SSC exam.
- A combination of these two scores will be used to prepare the merit list.
Admit Card Download
After the application process is over, a range of dates will be given to download the admit card. Candidates must download their admit cards within the deadline. Carrying the admit card to the exam hall is a must, so make sure you are downloading the admit card within due time. Follow these steps for downloading admit card.
- Go to the official website.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Click on Download Admit Card.
- Print a copy of the admit card and save it carefully for further process as it will be required in every step of admission.
Sit Plan To Sit Exam Hall
After everything is arranged, the authority will publish the seat plan for the admission test which will be available on the official website. You can also download the seat plan directly from our website. You have to be present at the exam venue according to the seat plan, so don’t forget to check it out.
Application process and CU Admission result checking process, everything is sorted now. We expect you to concentrate on the preparation and make yourself proud by getting the chance of admission into this historical university. We will be continuously updating all the relevant information throughout the process.