MBBS Admission Circular 2023 – Medical Application Notice
Are You Looking For Medical Admission Circular 2023? After passing the HSC exam, students are on the edge of a new horizon where they will be settling for higher education at different institutions. Medical colleges are some of the most demanded institutions to pursue higher education to become registered doctors to serve mankind.
To get admitted into the medical colleges, you need to undergo a rigorous admission test. The medical admission circular 2022-2023 has already been published to inform you of all the required details for application and further process. Let’s take a closer look and simplify things for your convenience.
Specifically, we looked at:
Medical Admission 2023
The admission test for medical colleges is conducted centrally for all the medical colleges across the country and a merit list is prepared based on the performance of the candidates in the admission test and a combination of their score in SSC and HSC exams.
To be eligible for the admission test, you need to meet a few criteria and all these are noted in the admission circular which you will get below. You Can Check Medical Admission Result at here.
Medical Admission Circular 2023
The medical admission circular 2021-2021 has already been published and here will be a few highlights of the circular for you to take a look at so that you don’t forget the crucial information regarding the circular and complete your application on time.
- Online Application Start Date: 13 February 2023
- Online Application End Date: 23 February 2023
- Admit Card Download Deadline: 6 to 7 March 2023
- Admission Test Date: 10 March 2023
- Application Fee: 1000 BDT
Not every candidate will be eligible for the admission process. Please take a look at the following criteria and decide whether you are eligible for application or not.
- Candidates must pass the SSC or equivalent exam in 2019 or 2020 and the HSC or equivalent exam in 2021 or 2022. Candidates also need to pass these exams in physics, chemistry, and biology. No candidate passing the SSC or equivalent exam before 2019 will be counted for admission.
- Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 in Biology in the HSC or equivalent exam.
Condition For 2nd Time Examinee
A lot of students apply for the medical colleges 2nd time as they didn’t get success in the 1st time. To discourage the students from applying 2nd time for the medical colleges, there will be two conditions as follows.
- While judging the candidates who have applied 2nd time for medical admission, 5 marks will be deducted from the total obtained marks.
- Candidates who have already got admitted into medical colleges or dental colleges in the previous year will get 7.5 marks less from their obtained numbers.
How To Apply Medical Admission 2023?
Applying for medical admission is a breeze if you know the right procedure. To save your time and effort, we have a step-by-step guide below for you to follow. Make sure to make no mistakes while you fill-up the application. Here you go.
- Go to https://dghs.teletalk.com.bd.
- Choose Medical Admission 2023 from there and you will get the application form right away.
- Enter all the relevant information correctly in the right boxes otherwise, you won’t be able to proceed further.
- Upload a recent color photograph of yours (300*300 pixels in size) and a signature (300*80 pixels in size) to complete the application.
- If everything is filled in correctly, click on the submit button and you will get an applicant’s copy along with the photograph and signature on it.
- Download and print the applicant’s copy for further process.
- Save the User ID and password from the applicant’s copy for payment and downloading admit card later on.
- Pay the application fee within 72 hours to complete the application otherwise, you will be rejected.
Medical Admit Card & Result 2022-23
Once the application process is complete, you will be notified through SMS to download your admit card from the official website. Similarly, you can also download the result from the official website after it gets published.
Another simpler way is to download the admit card and result directly from our site. To do this, click here.
Hope you have got everything regarding medical admission circular 2023 and will be helpful for you to apply for this circular. Once you are done, prepare for the admission test and be successful to make your dream true.
S.S.C GPA 4.00 the year 2018, H.S.C GPA 4.42 the year 2020 from science GROUP. Can I apply for Mbbs in 2022?