Rajshahi University Admission Result 2020-21 Can be Found here. Every Students Can Check Their RU Admission Result 2020-21 from Online by enter Roll number of Can be Found at PDF File. Hello and welcome to the discussion regarding the Rajshahi University result for which you might have already got the circular. If you are done with the application process, you might be thinking about how the result is calculated in the admission test or how the final result can be checked.
To answer all your questions regarding the result, we have come up with this discussion that will meet your needs. Keep your worries aside and join us in this informative discussion to find out all the steps in the admission process. Let’s get started.
Specifically, we looked at:
Rajshahi University Admission Result 2020-21
As the admission result is subjected to the admission test and the test is subjected to the circular, you need to The Details information from the RU Admission circular. Once the circular is published, you can start applying for the circular to initiate the admission process.
After appearing in the admission test, a merit list will be prepared based on the test score and GPA score. The merit list will then be published. Meanwhile, you can take a look at the result making process below. Before that, let’s see how you can download the admit card for the admission test.
Rajshahi University Admission Result Date
We don’t want you to be confused, so are refrained from mentioning the result date. Once the official circular is published, you will know the exam date. Usually, the authority takes 5 days to publish the final result after the admission test is held.
RU Admission Result 2020-21
To check the admission result of the Rajshahi University, you can log in to the official website. Go to the result section and search for the result. But if you want to get it instantly with a few clicks, click here to download the result directly from our website to save time and hassle.
Admission Process And Result Making Process
If you have an interest to know how the final merit list will be made after the admission test, you can take a look at the following section where we will be breaking down the result making process. It will give you a touch of confidence and an overview of how to achieve your target.
- In the Rajshahi University admission test, there will be 100 marks in total.
- Within these marks, 60 marks are allocated for the MCQ test. There will be 60 questions in this section and the allocated time will be 50 minutes to answer all the questions.
- After this, candidates need to answer the SAQ test. In this test, there will be 20 questions for 40 marks and the time will be 40 minutes to answer these questions.
- Depending on the merit list of the MCQ test, the SAQ paper of a certain number of candidates will be evaluated. This number will be ten times the number of available seats for each unit.
- Based on the combined merit list of MCQ and SAQ tests, a final merit list will be published.
RU Admit Card Download
Having a valid admit card is a must for appearing in the admission test. So, it is better to download the admit card promptly after getting the notice. But often students don’t get the notice on time which causes a delay in downloading the admit card. Whatever, here are the steps of downloading the admit card.
- Go to the official website.
- Log in to the site using your credentials.
- Click on Download Admit Card.
- Save it and print a copy for further use. Remember to carry it with you to the exam hall otherwise, you wouldn’t be able to take the admission test.
RU Seat Plan To Sit Exam Hall
The seat plan for the admission test at Rajshahi University isn’t published yet. After the application deadline ends, the authority will arrange the seat plan and publish it for the candidates. If you keep an eye on here, you will get the latest update about the seat plan immediately after publishing.
This is all about the Rajshahi University admission result. Hope you will be benefited from this information. There are a lot more to come once the official announcement is published. So, don’t forget to follow us for the latest information about admission.